Rush Limbaugh is the new expert on health care!!!

Rush Limbaugh is the new expert on health care!!!

Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes

Good 'ol Rush came out the hospital in Hawaii straight for a press conference to declare that there is nothing wrong with our health care system and he is the evidence of it. Coming from a man who makes millions of dollars a year, he definitely knows what he is talking about.
I have as much respect for this idiot as I do for Arianna Huffington who preaches for environmental responsibility and owns three Priuses while pulling a $25,000 electrical and water monthly bill and flying the world on a private jet.

I am calling for all the delusionals and hypocrites of the world to unit!!!

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
16y

By the way, I hear the aging gigolo John Kerry is going in for a hip replacement under the Congressional healthcare plan that is completely unaffected by this legislation. "Hip" replacement. I thought that's what Obama was supposed to be.

See this reply in the discussion

22 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · OH · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    There is no doubt in my mind that Rush knows infinitely more about healthcare or any other subject than the morons in Washington (on both sides of the isle). Furthermore, healthcare reform is NOT about healthcare, it's about money and control.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    The Healthcare legislation in Congress doesn't do a single beneficial thing to the operations of real healthcare. It is creating a false insurance market by legislating people into purchasing health insurance who are to high of an insurance risk. We've seen this dance before when they legislated people who were too high of a credit risk into subprime loans. What happened to the subprime market? Guess what will happen to the healthcare market?

    There will be a time for the greedy to be an insurance broker and pass the risk like a subprime loan on to someone else.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    By the way, I hear the aging gigolo John Kerry is going in for a hip replacement under the Congressional healthcare plan that is completely unaffected by this legislation. "Hip" replacement. I thought that's what Obama was supposed to be.

  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y

    You guys completely missed the point. I'm not a big supporter of this bill either and likely from the perspective of the other side of the political spectrum. All I'm saying is that to conclude as Rush did, that everything about the health care system is fine as it is, just because he had positive experience is pathetic. The American public pays the most amount of money for the least amount of service in compression to any country in the free world and he calls it "fine"?

    How can you explain staggering and growing health care and insurance cost at time when there is practically no inflation? What is going to happen in five years when there big time inflation?
    No doubt that this bill is wonderful if you are an insurance company, Pharma company, AMA or AARP. (Those by the way ,had the biggest amount of lobbyists in Washington at the time when this bill was drafted. They also contributed on the average $40M each to different members of congress )

    Now, if you want to talk about the bill, I'd say SOCIALIZE THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM! Yes there I said it. Get rid of the insurance companies. Make the government the biggest and only health care insurer. Put a small cap on medical malpractice compensation so doctors would stop ordering unnecessary procedures. Open the borders for medical and pharmacological product!!

    Finance this system in part by taxing junk food giants and their product. Cut subsidies for the corn product, meat product, and tax the hell out of them while you at it, tax even more alcohol and tobacco and the soft drink product. Make the cheap worthless food unworthy!!!

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Did you even listen to the press conference Eddie? You didn't did you?

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    Now, if you want to talk about the bill, I'd say SOCIALIZE THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM! Yes there I said it. Get rid of the insurance companies. Make the government the biggest and only health care insurer.


    That's exactly what the Nazi's did. How'd that work out for people from Israel?
  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Tim Wieneke:
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    Now, if you want to talk about the bill, I'd say SOCIALIZE THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM! Yes there I said it. Get rid of the insurance companies. Make the government the biggest and only health care insurer.


    That's exactly what the Nazi's did. How'd that work out for people from Israel?


    Once again, demagogy 101.... So if you socialize health care that would automatically make you a Nazi. Great argument and I must admit a very thoughtful one!!! Huh, Huh Huh....
  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Tim Wieneke That's exactly what the Nazi's did. How'd that work out for people from Israel?[/quote:


    To Israel? Actually great! It was terrible for the Jewish people but without the holocaust, the State of Israel would have most likely not established.
    ...And talking about Israel, they do have national health care. I hope you don't compare them to the Nazis...
  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Tim Wieneke:
    That's exactly what the Nazi's did. How'd that work out for people from Israel?


    To Israel? Actually great! It was terrible for the Jewish people but without the holocaust, the State of Israel would have most likely not established.
    ...And talking about Israel, they do have national health care. I hope you don't compare them to the Nazis...

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    The Israeli healthcare system is a remaining system of the British Mandate. So while it is not the result of Nazi activity, it is an enduring symbol of the same type of elitism embodied in the British Imperialism in the middle east. You can keep that crap.

  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Tim Wieneke:
    The Israeli healthcare system is a remaining system of the British Mandate. So while it is not the result of Nazi activity, it is an enduring symbol of the same type of elitism embodied in the British Imperialism in the middle east. You can keep that crap.


    You have no idea what you are talking about. The Israeli system has nothing to do with the British system. It was not inherited by the British Mandate and was actually established only about 15 years ago. Before, it was ran by the "Histadroot" which was the biggest (and only) labour union in Israel.
  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    16y

    I hate getting involved in these political farces, but here I come.
    1. I'll put more faith in Rush' comments than barack hussein. Rush is easy to attack as a wacko, as O'reilly , Calkin, and Glen Beck. It is always an attack of the messenger, because they are NORMALLY point on with message.
    2. Calkin (Culture of Corruption) and Beck( Arguing with Idiots) have written books that have THOUSANDS of footnotes to back up the message. I've not seen or heard ONE single person disputing the message, just attacking the messenger.
    3. Rush has been consistent with his input on healthcare, and even has put forth "his plan" for months. Very transparent . obama and his cronies give lip service on "transparency" and then hide the facts and try to ram it through at ward speed.
    4. Rush is a believer in his message- obama is not. Example on obama- public education is fine and working is his message, then enrolls his kids in private school.

    I'm not a firm believer in either party, they're both like a runaway train going down Pikes Peak. The wreck is here, or very close, imo. Rich

  • Real Estate Investor · OH · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Hundreds of thousands of brave Americans have died to protect our freedom, and now we have socialists/communists all around us and even leading our once great country. So sad.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by MikeOH:


    Hundreds of thousands of brave Americans have died to protect our freedom, and now we have socialists/communists all around us and even leading our once great country. So sad.


    They won't be leading for long Mike. Our nation's finest is a bit busy now but when they get home there's no doubt as to who they'll be putting manpower behind.
  • Real Estate Investor · OH · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    It won't do any good to elect Rhinos and most Republicans in place of the Dems. The Rhinos and Republicans are just as socialistic as the Dems (progressives/socialists/communists). We need a complete revolution with a new CONSERVATIVE party that actually has some principals.

  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y

    Ok, so lets see:
    Rich, you can put faith in whoever you choose. That is definitely your right but not really a point of debate. Just because you agree with Rush, it doesn't make him right. No matter what is your opinion of how to fix the health care issue, there is no doubt that it is broken. So, when he says that the health care system is fine based on his experience, it just makes him looks like a fool.
    Regarding Glenn Beck. This man is a known charlatan who uses his own show to promote buying gold while he is a spokesman of a company that sells gold (Should I say "conflict of interests"?)
    Here is, by the way what Glenn Beck really think about the health care system in the country. Disregard the Narration, I'm just referring to what Mr. Beck is saying:
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-13-2009/glenn-beck-s-operation

    You conclude that is a believer in his message and Obama does not. You based your assumption on erroneous idea. BTW, why is it so important to emphasize his middle name? If it was Johnson would you have liked it more? With regard to Obama's views of the public education, he was never in support of it as it is now. He is actually in favor of charter schools which are much more effective: Watch the video:

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2009/03/10/VI2009031001779.html?sid=ST2009031001361

    I do agree with your views of both parties though.

    Mike,
    Hundreds of thousands of brave Americans have died to protect our freedom. Up to this point I agree with you, which is that you have the right to say what you believe in and I have the same right. THAT IS ABOUT IT. If your views are represented by a majority, I will accept it but I would also, expect from you to accept a majority that do not represent your views. That is the essence of democracy and freedom for which brave American died for. Not a various economic systems.
    You also said that "We need a complete revolution with a new CONSERVATIVE party that actually has some principals."
    It is quite sad that you would support a failing system just to protect a principal. What we really need is open mind, innovation and a new way of thinking. Not a dogmatic principal.
    Many libertarians and true fiscal conservatives look up to Ron Paul. It is Paul who recently said that we lost capitalism in this country and we are now ruled by Corporatism.

    Lastly, Tim. You may think that the end is near, but I'm not sure you would like the replacement. The true conservative movement is not strong enough to take over. The center will always rule.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    Regarding Glenn Beck. This man is a known charlatan who uses his own show to promote buying gold while he is a spokesman of a company that sells gold (Should I say "conflict of interests"?)


    If only Congress would show the same "conflict of interest" and put their families on the healthcare plan they want to shove down your throat.
  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Tim Wieneke:
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    Regarding Glenn Beck. This man is a known charlatan who uses his own show to promote buying gold while he is a spokesman of a company that sells gold (Should I say "conflict of interests"?)


    If only Congress would show the same "conflict of interest" and put their families on the healthcare plan they want to shove down your throat.


    I would suggest the opposite. Put the rest of the country on their plan... :wink:
  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    16y

    Hi Eddie-I saw the Daly clip. It is pretty easy to take bits and piece them together on that show. Attacking the messenger, because they can't dispute the facts. My post above was very clear. Dispute the facts. I still don't know of any dispute on the facts and footnotes in either book listed above. Not one.
    As to Obama name, I think it is ironic is all. It is the puppeteers behind him that scare me.
    I listened to his retoric on the quality of education must improve. Nice speech. Now, name something he has done about it other than throw $$ at the problem.
    That hasn't worked well. Education receives FOUR times the funds as in the 60's(documented by Cato institute) yet our kids are not getting any better in comparison with other nations.
    I hope the Pres is serious about teachers having to actually teach, rather than just cashing a check for tenure.
    I don't buy gold from Beck or listen the the movie stars push stuff. I buy gold because it is a wise thing to do. Disagree?
    I hope the runaway train will be slowed down, but I'm afraid the crash is coming. Rich

  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y

    Rich,
    I think some of us expect too much from the president to be done for such a short period of time. You may disagree with the direction he is taking, but given what he was handed, he is doing quite fine.
    you have no argument with me about the state of education. I agree that the biggest cancer in all that is the teachers union (and I would add to that the nursing union as well - a small disclosure though - My wife is both a special education teacher and a vocational nurse... and yet) those unions are in away of any meaningful reform.
    There was a fascinating documentary made by John stossel about the teachers unions and how powerful they are.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8056722
    Did you know that there is a building in NYC dubbed "The gray Building" where disgruntle teachers who cannot be fired but cannot be around children either, go every day? They sit down reading papers for 8 hours, go home and getting paid.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    I think some of us expect too much from the president


    I sure didn't based on his record, which is still a blank slate.
  • Investor · Mableton, GA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 465 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Tim Wieneke:
    Originally posted by Eddie Ziv:
    I think some of us expect too much from the president


    I sure didn't based on his record, which is still a blank slate.


    All I can say is that the last guy had lots of records and see where he got us...
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.