First time homebuyers struggling to find home.

First time homebuyers struggling to find home.

Auburn, WA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 3 votes
My wife and I are looking to purchase our first home in Tacoma/Puyallup, WA area. We are preapproved for a mortgage at $250,000 but are looking to keep the purchase price at or below 235,000. We are looking for something relatively move-in ready and somewhat updated. Nothing crazy fancy, but clean, updated, and a good starter home. We are in the thick of the competition and keep getting outbid over and over. I'm turning to the BP community to see if anyone may have a property they are looking to sell! Let's make a deal, we are newly wed couple looking to take this next step. I can provide more details if there is any interested parties. Thanks BP, Ryan
0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kent, WA · Member since 2015 · 624 posts · 274 votes
    9y

    Interested in house hacking? I may have a property for you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.