ooh ooh- Miss USA(michigan) pics

ooh ooh- Miss USA(michigan) pics

Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Here we go again! Photos coming soon of stip tease contest involving Miss USA. Didn't we just go through this ,,,,about one year ago! Rich

0Reply
1 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    I have no idea what you're talking about. However, I will be googling it now that you've intrigued me.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Orange County, CA · Member since 2009 · 289 posts · 95 votes
    16y

    I haven't heard of this, but I can't say I'm surprised. It amazes me how many people allow themselves to be photographed in these types of situations.

  • Real Estate Investor · Jarrettsville, MD · Member since 2010 · 76 posts · 12 votes
    16y
  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    16y

    supposedly the radio station has more of the "finals". Time will tell. Rich

  • Homeowner · CO · Member since 2010 · 1 post · 0 votes
    16y

    tmz is all about trying to dig up dirt

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.