Trying to research Charter and Private schools in AZ.......

Trying to research Charter and Private schools in AZ.......

Involved In Real Estate · Rochester, NY · Member since 2011 · 138 posts · 11 votes

This is way off topic but hey, you never know until you ask, right???!!!

I am trying to research schools in AZ, specifically, the greater Phoenix area. I've been all over the internet, found some things but really need a concrete website that lists the charter and private schools in that area.

I have specific needs for my kids so I'm hoping someone can help me fine tune this search.

Thanks so much. :D

0Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Have you checked this website: http://www.azed.gov/school-district-web-sites/

    by clicking on the top tab that says find a school, it will take to this url: http://www.ade.az.gov/edd/ that you'll be able to search for charter and custom searches.

    Let me know if you need anymore help.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Rochester, NY · Member since 2011 · 138 posts · 11 votes
    15y

    Thanks Nick. I'll do some navigating and let you know.

    The most important criteria for us is class size...the smaller the better. So if any of your friends have had this in a school, I would love to know which one it is.

    Thanks again.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y
    Originally posted by Kathy V.:

    The most important criteria for us is class size...the smaller the better.

    Good luck with that. Public schools will quickly be out of the question for you.

    I won't get into politics but you do realize where Arizona is located geographically right?

    Overcrowding in the classroom, English not being the first language spoken/taught. These are very real issues in the inner city public schools.

    You'll most certainly have to look in the outskirts of town in developing master planned communities if you want schools that are not already heavily over populated.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Rochester, NY · Member since 2011 · 138 posts · 11 votes
    15y

    That's exactly where I plan to look! I just meant greater Phx...like north Phx, Scottsdale, etc.

    Do I realize where Arizona is located???!!! Now, YOU are cracking me up!! You're funny Nick!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.