July 2012 DFW Meetup

July 2012 DFW Meetup

Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes

It was a great April DFW meetup. Not too early to pencil in the next meetup.

The Fox and Hound in Arlington is a good central DFW place to meet.

The date to aim for ........

Monday, July 23 @ 7:30 pm.

I know not everyone will be able to make it and weekends would be better. Bars and restaurants are crowded on the weekends. We had lots of space last month on Monday night.

So there it is. Hope you all can make it.

2Reply
110 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Southlake, TX · Member since 2009 · 950 posts · 338 votes
14y

Count me in Greg B.. It's on my calendar!

See this reply in the discussion

63 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2011 · 84 posts · 45 votes
    14y

    i'll be there. thanks for organizing this greg.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 308 posts · 59 votes
    14y

    I just moved here a couple weeks ago. I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

  • Real Estate Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 124 posts · 29 votes
    14y

    I've got it on my calendar and hope to make it out again.

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 718 posts · 913 votes
    14y

    I'll be there as well.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Two weeks away. Any more takers?

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    Greg count me in too.

    Where are we going to meet ?

  • Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
    14y

    I have it on my calendar! Is there a room we'll be in or just a general crowd of peeps hanging at the bar or something?

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by John Jackson:
    I have it on my calendar! Is there a room we'll be in or just a general crowd of peeps hanging at the bar or something?

    It's a pub and pool hall. They have a separate area for us, not a closed room. Very social atmosphere. Last time there was no crowd to contend with.

    Fox and Hound
    1001 Northeast Green Oaks Boulevard
    Arlington, TX 76006
    (817) 277-3591

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Ejaz Syed address is in the post above. See you there.

  • Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
    14y

    Great!
    I'll put on deodorant and even floss my teeth for this social outing...

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by John Jackson:
    I have it on my calendar! Is there a room we'll be in or just a general crowd of peeps hanging at the bar or something?

    Wouldn't hanging out at the bar be more fun? We could maybe even pick up a few deals from the bartenders & their regulars. Just a thought. Always be marketing. Speaking of which, I got my business cards :) Makes me feel even more like a real businessperson than my website does :)

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 450 votes
    14y

    For those who were not at the last meeting, when you walk in, you will enter the bar area. The meeting area is over to the right in the room where the pool tables are. There will be a bunch of small tables and we will end up scootting many of them together as people arrive. They have some food that tastes decent if you are hungry.

  • SFR Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 71 posts · 12 votes
    14y

    Hello Greg, Just saw the thread and due to some personal reasons and different priorities in my life currently I would not be able to attend and hope you all have a good meetup. Hopefully I can attend the next one.

    Thanks
    Bala

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    You will be missed Bala P.

  • Investor · El Paso, TX · Member since 2009 · 163 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    Greg B. I didn't have a chance to meet with you in the Dallas area. I had to make an additional trip to Philly to see my mom which threw my timeline off a few days. I'm sure we'll meet up one of these days.

    Tom

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Posting up again for all my DFW friends. Looking forward to hearing all the stories.

    Monday, July 23 @7:30pm

    Fox and Hound
    1001 Northeast Green Oaks Boulevard
    Arlington, TX 76006
    (817) 277-3591

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Reservation made. Let's do this.

  • Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
    14y

    See ya there

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    trying desperately to time a customer visit for monday or tuesday in Dallas but its not looking good.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    7:30 tonight!

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 450 votes
    14y

    I'll be there. Might be able to bring my wife this time.

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    14y

    Schedule conflicts during the first meet... but count me in tonight...If its not too late to come

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Sure, come on and join us.

  • Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
    14y

    Planning on being there...I'll be looking for a guy with safety goggles and a guy with a Hawaiian shirt....

  • Investor · Southlake, TX · Member since 2009 · 950 posts · 338 votes
    14y

    Doesn't look good for me. I hate that I can't make it but hope there's a good turnout.

    See ya'll next time!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.