July 2012 DFW Meetup

July 2012 DFW Meetup

Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes

It was a great April DFW meetup. Not too early to pencil in the next meetup.

The Fox and Hound in Arlington is a good central DFW place to meet.

The date to aim for ........

Monday, July 23 @ 7:30 pm.

I know not everyone will be able to make it and weekends would be better. Bars and restaurants are crowded on the weekends. We had lots of space last month on Monday night.

So there it is. Hope you all can make it.

2Reply
106 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Southlake, TX · Member since 2009 · 950 posts · 338 votes
14y

Count me in Greg B.. It's on my calendar!

See this reply in the discussion

63 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Sorry to hear that Tod R.

    Last call.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    I am new to the forum but am planning to attend the meeting tonight.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Sounds good Mark Chapman

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    I will miss tonight, too. Have a great time tonight, y'all. Especially you, Jerry Puckett.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    About 15 people showed up. Good group of REI's. Sorry you missed it Jon K.

  • Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
    14y

    Good times.

  • SFR Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 71 posts · 12 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Greg B.:
    About 15 people showed up. Good group of REI's. Sorry you missed it Jon K.

    Greg, Looks like you all had a good time, hopefully I can make it to the next one.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 308 posts · 59 votes
    14y

    Didn't get to meet everyone there, but had a great time networking with the people I did meet!

  • Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
    14y

    Grrrrr.....I REALLY wanted to make it last night and was looking forward to meeting everyone. Plus, I figured Greg had an open tab so I wanted to take advantage of that...
    I had a deal closing at 6, but had to go home after that due to a bad gym injury from yesterday....it sucks getting old....my kids were even laughing at me not being able to walk..
    Next time guys, and thanks for putting this together Greg!!!!!

  • Investor · Garland, TX · Member since 2010 · 99 posts · 92 votes
    14y

    It was nice meeting everyone and I had great time. Look forward to the next meetup.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Timothy Rogers, it was good talking with you. Interesting, you don't look anything like your picture. :)

  • Investor · Garland, TX · Member since 2010 · 99 posts · 92 votes
    14y

    Greg, you didn't see the dollar sign in my hand....lol. I need to take a picture of myself and put it on my laptop. I only have my kids and property picutres on the laptop, but it was good talking to you as well.

  • Real Estate Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 124 posts · 29 votes
    14y

    Sorry I missed it -- work was a bear last night and I didn't get out until late.

    I'll do better next time.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.