Washington, DC · Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 12 votes
In Rich Dad Poor Dad, Kiyosaki writes, “On every one of my investments, there must be an upside, or something for free - like land, a house, stock shares, or an idea. There are books devoted entirely to this subject, so I will not talk about it here.”
Does anyone have any suggestions for books that fit this description? Would love to read more on this concept!
Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
7y
You need to realize most of Roberts stories are just BS meant to sell his books to learn more . I’ve read every one of them . You’ll find virtually no new information that is actionable after rich dad . His latest book FAKE really sucks . I regret buying it and I’m a huge kiyosaki fan too