Wholesalers in or around Tyler, Texas

Wholesalers in or around Tyler, Texas

Real Estate Broker · Tyler, TX · Member since 2018 · 193 posts · 143 votes

I'd love to find a local (Tyler, TX) wholesaler to network with.

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Streetman, TX · Member since 2018 · 527 posts · 495 votes
6y

@Angie Shires I’m looking for multi family properties; duplex, triplex or quadplex. If anyone has something to sell let me know.

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shea SpinelliPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tyler, TX · Member since 2016 · 198 posts · 89 votes
    6y

    @Angie Shires me too!!

  • Real Estate Broker · Tyler, TX · Member since 2018 · 193 posts · 143 votes
    6y

    @Shea Spinelli I think we may have found an opportunity for someone who wants to get started in REI! There is definitely a need in our area, in my opinion.

  • Shea SpinelliPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tyler, TX · Member since 2016 · 198 posts · 89 votes
    6y

    @Angie Shires I agree! Maybe it’s time to start wholesaling...I’m going to look at this.

  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 834 posts · 449 votes
    6y

    I have a note i want to get rid of on "Outwood St" in Tyler if you know anyone interested. It is a breakeven  at the moment with equity on the payoff. PM me if interested. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Streetman, TX · Member since 2018 · 527 posts · 495 votes
    6y

    @Angie Shires I’m looking for multi family properties; duplex, triplex or quadplex. If anyone has something to sell let me know.

  • Real Estate Broker · Tyler, TX · Member since 2018 · 193 posts · 143 votes
    6y

    @Pete Harper Just sent you a message, I'd love to help you find your next deal! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tyler, TX · Member since 2019 · 58 posts · 41 votes
    6y

    @Angie Shires my friend Donte McClendon wholesales in Tyler. He also heads up the Tyler meetup that occurs sometimes.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tyler, TX · Member since 2019 · 58 posts · 41 votes
    6y

    @Angie Shires Donte McClendon is on Facebook.

  • TX · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Danny Webber

    Is the time listed still available?

  • TX · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Danny Webber

    ***note

  • Member since 2020 · 101 posts · 34 votes
    5y

    I am interested in anything right now in the Tyler area, but especially multi-family properties. Even properties with a mother in law quarters, a tiny house, or a garage conversion. We just went under contract this week on two homes and I am looking for more. Let me know if you hear of anything. I am not limited, but do really love the Azalea district.

  • Member since 2020 · 101 posts · 34 votes
    5y

    I am interested in anything right now in the Tyler area, but especially multi-family properties. Even properties with a mother in law quarters, a tiny house, or a garage conversion. We just went under contract this week on two homes and I am looking for more. Let me know if you hear of anything. I am not limited, but do really love the Azalea district.

  • Professional · Aurora, CO · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 40 votes
    5y
  • Professional · Aurora, CO · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 40 votes
    5y

    @Ralph Pombo @Bryan Boyer @Jesse Morrell @Pete Harper @Shea Spinelli

    I'm in the process of getting a bank approval for a short sale, SFR, in Tyler. If interested in the property, let me know and when it's approved, I will contact you.

  • Member since 2020 · 101 posts · 34 votes
    5y

    @Julie S. - of course, I am always interested in a deal. Let me know more when you can.

    thank you,

  • Shea SpinelliPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tyler, TX · Member since 2016 · 198 posts · 89 votes
    5y

    @Julie S. I’m interested! I’ll take a look. Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.