New to RI Investing - Tampa, FL

New to RI Investing - Tampa, FL

New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I have owned multiple businesses in the last 15 years I’ve been fortunate enough to have a few liquidity events.

My wife and I originally from South Florida, and we moved to Austin Texas about four years ago. Currently our jobs are flexible so we are able to move to Tampa Florida.

I’m starting to look for properties and my primary goal is cash flow. Love to connect with people to Network, learn, and share ideas. Initially I’m looking for properties/listing (multi-unit or apartments), contractors, real estate attorneys, real estate wholesalers, and other partners that can collaborate.

0Reply
4 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Greater Tampa Bay · Member since 2017 · 392 posts · 290 votes
    5y

    Welcome to the area @Grant Sadowski. Tampa Bay is a great market to be involved in. Feel free to shoot over any questions you may have. 

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thanks Luke!  How does next week look for a quick call?  I love networking and am always trying to expand.  Espcially in a new market for me.  Send me a time or two that work next week and we can put it on the books and see if there are ways we can help one another.

  • Real Estate Agent · Greater Tampa Bay · Member since 2017 · 392 posts · 290 votes
    5y

    Have a few things going on throughout the week but not set in stone yet, so tough to pin down a particular time at the moment. Ping me next Monday and I'll know then. 

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Grant Sadowski hi Grant and welcome to the area! I’m a rookie investor with one house hack under my belt in the Seminole heights area. I’m always looking to connect with other investors, let me know if there’s anything I can do for you!

  • New to Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    will do.  have a productive week

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.