local investors in south Louisiana

5 Replies

Hello everyone so for been get a lot of love from members from all over on BP but even heard anything from my local area are there any investors from south Louisiana (st.mary parish, Iberia parish ) or surrounding areas. And also would like to know if there's any REI groups in those areas as well

I have subscribed to this site a few days ago, as I am newly venturing into real estate. I was looking for some meeting to attend also. I see you are in the Franklin area. I notice they have some really good deals around there on some of these real estate sites. I wish you luck, I am in the New Orleans area... They have a few things around the metro area, but most good deals are in the war zone area...

Hey Harry. Welcome! I'm a new investor from Lafayette, LA and I just got my real estate license and am working with Keller Williams.

Go to meetup.com and search BP Acadiana for a local investors meet up group. I believe there is another real estate investing association that meets in Baton Rouge but I haven't been yet. I should have access to the MLS in a week or so and will be scouring that for deals. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll help you search. I have also been driving around looking at properties and foreclosures to see what kind of shape they are in.