Hello Real Estate Investors from Maine

Hello Real Estate Investors from Maine

Investor · ME · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 5 votes

Hey BP folks, 

A newer investor here looking to connect with others in Southern and Midcoast Maine areas primarily. But anyone from Maine would be good to compare notes with! Initially I started out looking at wholesaling but now I'm opening up my options to fix and flip or buy and hold. Any chance there'll be in-person REIA meetings sometime sooner than later?

All the best,

Ben Hardy

3Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Biddeford, ME · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 6 votes
5y

Hey Ben, I invest primarily in Biddeford as well and Im always open to some networking.  If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · ME · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hi Ben,

    There seems to be a pretty active Southern Maine REI group - if you click network and events above you will see their most recent event. There is also this group https://www.meetup.com/Midcoas... they are having virtual meetings right now but I assume will be going back to in person at some point. Hope that helps! 

    -Gillian 

  • Rental Property Investor · Waterville Maine · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    Hey Ben,

    We operate standard management company out of central maine. I'm really curious to hear how your search for deals in the midcoast region goes. Rockland had originally looked promising. 

  • Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Dan Weber Hosts a really great monthly meetup. He just had the March meeting but keep your eyes open for the April one when it's announced. 

  • Investor · NH · Member since 2016 · 134 posts · 61 votes
    5y

    @Ben Hardy, we are interested in Maine opportunities, both value-add and development including industrial, multi-family, and off-market luxury home build (or fix/flip) opportunities. I checked out the Portland area (90 minutes from home) about 4-5 years ago, but never found something that worked. I also have a partner who is seeking trailer or RV park opportunities in Maine.

  • Real Estate Agent · Biddeford, ME · Member since 2017 · 213 posts · 150 votes
    5y

    Hey @Ben Hardy. I am a realtor and investor in Southern Maine. Would be happy to connect sometime and talk anything real estate. 

  • Vassalboro, ME · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Hi Jim, I'm an multi-family investor and RE Agent in Central Maine area. Please feel free to reach out.

    Thanks,

      Mike

  • Investor · ME · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Oh...my goodness! 

    Thanks everyone for all of your input @Dan Weber, @Michael Picher, @Harrison Smith, @Jim Froehlich, @Caelan Houle, @Brett A Brockway, @Gillian Roy! 

    My day job still keeps me very busy but I look forward to connecting with you all at some point. For starters, just carved out some time for the meeting on Wednesday with the Midcoasters...

    Cheers!

  • Investor · Biddeford, ME · Member since 2017 · 282 posts · 180 votes
    5y

    Hey man! I invest mostly in Biddeford, feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

  • Bethany TuronPro Member
    Property Manager · Durham, ME · Member since 2019 · 179 posts · 102 votes
    5y

    @Ben Hardy Hi! I was hoping to make the Midcoast meetup today but am now closing on a duplex at that time. Hope to meet you soon!

  • Rental Property Investor · Biddeford, ME · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Hey Ben, I invest primarily in Biddeford as well and Im always open to some networking.  If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.