New REI Club- Binghamton NY

34 Replies

This post has been removed.

Hey, 

Looks like the right thread to leave this at. I'm looking to connect with some folks in Binghamton, NY I am new to this website. I see there are monthly meetings. Please shoot me a private message.

Look forward to connecting, Cheers.

Meetings are at the Spot Restaurant .... message Chris Stanis and he can fill you in.

could someone add me to the distribution list as well?

These meetings still are going on. I just attended it for the first time this week, and it was a great meeting. Great group of people!

I would like to attend a meeting and learn what I can about investing.

Originally posted by @Kyle Affronti :

These meetings still are going on. I just attended it for the first time this week, and it was a great meeting. Great group of people!

Kyle- it was great to see you in August- hope to catch you again in September! 

Originally posted by @Donald Barham :

Hi Don! We'd love to have you attend our upcoming meetings! I'll shoot you a PM here, and please do so likewise so I can make sure to add you to our list! 

Originally posted by @Christopher Stanis :
Originally posted by @Donald Barham:

Hi Don! We'd love to have you attend our upcoming meetings! I'll shoot you a PM here, and please do so likewise so I can make sure to add you to our list! 

Hi Christopher, could you please add me to this list? Interested in learning about the market down in Binghamton; would love to make some connections in the student rental market!

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here