Cleveland (Northeastern Ohio) Meetup?

Cleveland (Northeastern Ohio) Meetup?

Real Estate Agent · Brecksville, OH · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 75 votes
Please let me know if there is any interest in a very informal gathering to build your network and discuss all things REI. Looking at dates towards the end of March with a Cleveland location TBD. Regards, Ron
1Reply
138 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Hudson, OH · Member since 2013 · 145 posts · 26 votes
11y

Attention all Cleveland, OH area investors and anyone else who is interested in real estate investing.

We are going to reboot our Cleveland BP meet-up group on Thursday August 27th at 6pm.

We have had a couple of informal, but very enjoyable meet-ups in the past, and we would like to get back into a monthly or bi-monthly routine of meeting up to talk real estate.

There is no official format, and there will be no sales pitches at this event. Just come out, meet some like-minded people, and let's talk about REI.

We will be meeting at the same location as the previous meet-ups:

The Brew Garden in Middleburg Hts. at 18950 Bagley Rd. 

Please feel free to invite whoever else you think might be interested too.

Thank you,

Aaron

Please reply to this post if you plan on coming out, so that we have an idea of how many people to expect. Thanks

Cleveland Akron OH Ohio

See this reply in the discussion

96 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    11y

    Just some encouraging words to all new and experienced Cleveland investors come out tonight and mingle. I would like to see everyone meet like minded people who want similar goals in life and share the same passion of real estate.

    Meetup is The Brew Garden in Middleburg Hts. at 18950 Bagley Rd @ 6pm. I'll make myself know I'll be wearing the Russell Real Estate name badge :)

  • Investor · Strongsville, OH · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    I plan to attend.  Craft beers and real estate investing are two of my favorite things!

  • Rental Property Investor · Hudson, OH · Member since 2013 · 145 posts · 26 votes
    11y

    Ok, this is the final reminder and invite for the Cleveland BP Meet Up.

    The meet up is tonight 8/27/15 at 6:00pm at the Brew Garden in Middleburg Hts.

    Hope you can make it out for a little bit, we will probably be there till about 9 or 10:00pm.

    Everyone is welcome to join us, it's no charge, no pitches, no gimmicks, no high pressure sales, no nonsense, no .... Ok you get the point.

    See you there,

    Aaron


  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2012 · 771 posts · 252 votes
    11y

    Had every intention of being there tonight but just got caught in the office too late again.

    I look forward to seeing all your faces at one of these in the near future.

  • Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 8 votes
    11y
    Tonight was a ton of fun and very informative! Pleasure to meet you all
  • Rocky River, OH · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Real pleasure meeting everyone tonight. Lots of good discussion, can't wait for the next one.

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Very disappointed I couldn't make it to the meet up so I'm interested to know how it went. I definitely want to meet as many people as I can when I revisit Cleveland in October.

  • Isaac RowePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    Sorry I couldn't be there!  I hope to make it to the next one.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Hudson, OH · Member since 2013 · 145 posts · 26 votes
    11y
    Thanks everyone for coming out last night, it was a pleasure meeting all of you. I had a great time talking about REI, and getting to know some new people. It sounds like there is an interest in more meet ups in the future, so we can try maybe the last week of every month to get together. Cheers, Aaron
  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    11y

    Guys want to throw out a date for our September meetup 17 or 24?

    Sure we can celebrate some big milestones.
    For example @Matt Scott should have closed on his first house then
    I will have sold my deal I Ohio City, currently pending
    And if anyone had some wins please mention

  • Rental Property Investor · Hudson, OH · Member since 2013 · 145 posts · 26 votes
    11y
    The next Cleveland BP meet up will be Thursday, September 24th at 6:00pm, at the Brew Garden in Middleburg Hts. 18950 Bagley Rd, Middleburg Hts, OH 44130 I'm thinking the last Thursday of the month might be a good day for most people to come out. What do you all think about that? Again, there will be no formal agendas and no sales pitches. This is just people getting together to talk about REI over food and drinks. I hope you can make it, all are welcome to attend. We will see you there, Aaron (330) 310-6559
  • Attorney · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    I will try to be there

  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    11y

    hi everyone, we are holding another meetup tomorrow and everyone is welcome to come and discuss real estate

    The meet up is Thursday 9/24/15 at 6:00pm at the Brew Garden in Middleburg Hts.

  • Rental Property Investor · Hudson, OH · Member since 2013 · 145 posts · 26 votes
    11y
    I am in.
  • Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Someone let me know when the next meeting is.  Very upset i missed this one by just a week. 

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    11y

    @Matt Brofman We are shooting for the last Thursday of every month. Normally at the Brew Garden in Middleburg Heights @ 6pm.

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    This happening on the 29th of this month? Any tremont/Ohio city meet ups ever happen? Looking forward to meeting y'all
  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    10y

    @Charlie McVan Yes, the 29th of October at 6pm. Brew Garden in Middleburg Heights, off Bagley and I-77. 

    The meetup hasn't really moved around, but we have folks who travel from Hudson and Cleveland Heights.  I don't know of any other formal BP meetups in Cleveland.

  • Real Estate Agent · Brecksville, OH · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 75 votes
    10y

    @Ryan Arth.

    Regards, 

    Ron Szmik

  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    10y

    End of the month everyone be there to share stories!

    I'll bring some properties to the table that may interest people too.

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    10y

    Just a reminder that there is a Cleveland BP meetup this evening @ 6pm. Please come to talk with like minded people and to trade best practices.

  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    10y

    Guy, OUR next meet up is on the 19th of Nov @ the same location as alway. Due to the higher number we had last metope we will now be in the backroom!

    This will be the last one for the year as we now near Thanks Giving, Christmas and New Years. I wish to see everyone there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Hudson, OH · Member since 2013 · 145 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    I am in for tomorrow's Cleveland BP Meetup. 11/19/2015

    I called to reserve the back room, but unfortunately it was already booked. However, they are reserving a large table for 15-20 people for us, so we should be comfy.

    Hope you all can make it out.

    Cheers,

    Aaron

    330-310-6559

    Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Lima, Lorain, Medina, Ohio, Oh, OH

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 390 votes
    10y

    Hi Guys-

    What is the subject matter for this Meet-Up would be instructed in joining.

    SG

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    10y

    @Aaron Westerburg Next Thursday, not tomorrow. I just don't want to confuse anyone. Thursday 11/19 @ 6pm. 

    Brew Garden in Middleburg Heights. On Bagley right off I-71.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.