Toledo Property Managers

Most Popular Reply

Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
9y
Originally posted by @Adam A.:

@Lindsey Mahoney I was going to recommend Engelo Rumora's company Ohio Cash Flow.  I also recommend the House Stop: contact Erika Duncan or Angela Harding.

@Engelo Rumora I'm sad to hear about not offering your PM service to others.

Adam Atassi

Thanks Adam,

Too much hassle and disrespect from the "non turnkey buyers" so we decided to put a hold on taking on new business and cleaning shop.

You know us mate, we work super  hard all day long wearing our hearts on our sleeve with our ethics being through the roof.

For that reason, I won't allow my staff to take S@#$ from anyone.

Speak soon mate

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 102 votes
    9y

    @Lindsey Mahoney - I don't have anything in that market but I would start with  Pamela pamelaroseauction.com. 

    Happy Investing

    Vivek

  • Andrew FidlerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Toledo, OH · Member since 2011 · 384 posts · 434 votes
    9y

    Hi Lindsey, it all depends on location. Some manager specialize in a few areas they are excellent in...some specialize in being bad at the whole city :)

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Lindsey Mahoney:

    I am looking for recommendations on property managers in Toledo. Does anyone have a preferred company they work with?

    Thanks in advance!

    Unfortunately there are pretty much ZERO good property managers in town.

    Most lie, cheat and steal.

    We started offering management to folks that didn't buy through our turnkey model but decided to stop doing it for now.

    PM is a S#@# business unless you have large volume where you can actually turn a profit.

    Most PM companies in Toledo have very few under management so the only way to put food on the table is to up charge everything.

    Some "on top" fees include: Eviction, *** maintenance *** (This one is the biggest scam they pull) , leasing renewal, admin fees, tenant placement, etc...

    A tonne of penny pinching happens as the monthly 10% is not enough to pay the bills.

    Be very cautious

    Much success 

  • Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 233 posts · 135 votes
    9y

    @Lindsey Mahoney I was going to recommend Engelo Rumora's company Ohio Cash Flow.  I also recommend the House Stop: contact Erika Duncan or Angela Harding.

    @Engelo Rumora I'm sad to hear about not offering your PM service to others.

    Adam Atassi

  • Andrew FidlerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Toledo, OH · Member since 2011 · 384 posts · 434 votes
    9y

    Engelo has it correct, the best way to keep tabs on your rentals is to manage them yourself. I highly recommend that you consider joining a professional association and take over your own management. It's quite simple to outsource the portions of the business you aren't great at. 

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Adam A.:

    @Lindsey Mahoney I was going to recommend Engelo Rumora's company Ohio Cash Flow.  I also recommend the House Stop: contact Erika Duncan or Angela Harding.

    @Engelo Rumora I'm sad to hear about not offering your PM service to others.

    Adam Atassi

    Thanks Adam,

    Too much hassle and disrespect from the "non turnkey buyers" so we decided to put a hold on taking on new business and cleaning shop.

    You know us mate, we work super  hard all day long wearing our hearts on our sleeve with our ethics being through the roof.

    For that reason, I won't allow my staff to take S@#$ from anyone.

    Speak soon mate

  • Wheat Ridge, CO · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Thank you all for the advice, much appreciated!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.