Active wholesalers/investors/developers local to Greenville, SC

11 Replies

Hello!

Im looking for active wholesalers, investors, developers, contractors, etc... in the South Carolina area, specifically Greenville and Columbia. Where you at?! Would love to connect!

I am an investor in Greenville, SC

Originally posted by @Andrew R. Lucas :

@Graham Howell

Im an investor in Columbia.  What do you have going on here??

Hey Andrew, 

Thanks for replying and introducing yourself. I currently do not have anything going in SC but have a brother-in-law there who I will be partnering up with to do some deals. Right now mainly focused on building our network but will soon be looking to BRRR some properties. Mostly interested in multi-family but will be open to purchasing anything with good cash flow.

Hey Graham, i am in Greenville and do a little bit of everything...

BRRR Strategy

Flips 

Multi-Family Repositions 

Originally posted by @Mario Brown :

Hey Graham, i am in Greenville and do a little bit of everything...

BRRR Strategy

Flips 

Multi-Family Repositions 

Hey Mario!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Looking fwd to connecting with you at some point. 

Graham,

We also work in Greenville (city and county). We do flips, and buy a good number of rentals.

I'm in Greer, looking to invest.

Hi, we are looking to invest in Greenville, SC as well. Does anyone here have a realtor recommendation for a multi-family property? Also, what are typical CAP rates in the area? How many units could I buyin a B or C property for $600k?

Thanks, 

Danielle

I am currently in Okinawa, Japan forward deployed but will be heading back stateside around June/July. I would love to network and am interested both in the Columbia and Greenville areas as well. I'm hoping to BRRRR a few properties then maybe expand to flips and wholesaling.

roughly 6-10 units, 8 cap. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here