• San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Newbie Real Estate Investor Meet up

Eric Ruiz
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Jul 19 2020, 21:14

Hello BP,

I'll get straight to it. I'm looking to host a meetup for new investors (0-5) deals. I haven't been to many meetups (2) but the pattern I see is typically a talk on a given topic following by opportunities to network, this has been really great! No complaints at all, it's really great to interact, hear live discussions, and be able to ask questions.

So why another meet up? Well, I'm mainly hoping to create a forum for newbies to come share their goals, provide updates every other week are our journeys, share new information we've learned (it will likely help someone in the group), and also keep each other accountable. Here's the format I'm thinking for each session (I'm always open for feedback to improve).

1. Introductions / Focus (BRRRR, Flips, Wholesaling)

2. Accountability Talk - This is where we each briefly take turns answering 3 questions
                 - What you accomplished since the last meet
                 - What you plan on accomplishing before the next meet
                 - Is there anything you need help with to move you forward faster

3. Focus session, where we can drill down and maybe give advice to any one's questions you heard in part 2.          

If I'm able to get enough interest, I'd consider having the first session Tuesday July 28th. If anyone has an interest, questions, comments, or feedback please feel free to let me know.

- Eric

Loading replies...