Meetup in Utah

Meetup in Utah

Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 15 votes

I'm reaching out to Utah area BP members to gauge the interest in attending a local, live, and in-person BP meetup event. Like the online version, the goals and intentions of this meetup will be to share ideas, build relationships, network, and help others. I'd like to meet up sometime before Nov 19th. Please respond if you're interested, so we can plan accordingly.

2
Topic locked
113 views

Most Popular Reply

Syracuse, UT · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
10y

How about Roosters in Layton?

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

90 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney / Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 228 posts · 198 votes
    10y

    nov 19 works for me.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    Sounds awesome, count me in

    Let me know where and what time on the 19th 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · South Jordan, UT · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Nov. 19 works for me right now, but I'll know more once the time and place has been set.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Awesome guys, I'm excited to meet up with you all! Thanks @Andy M. for setting a date. How about we aim for 7PM on Nov 19th? I am usually flexible with timing, so if another time is better for everyone, let me know. Lastly, we'll need a place to meet--preferably in Salt Lake County, as the majority of us are in/near it. Does anyone have a suggestion of where we could meet?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Spanish Fork, UT · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'm guessing a restaurant is the most likely meetup place. It's a Thursday, so downtown won't be too busy. If everyone is in favor of downtown my vote is to eat at the gateway Happy Sumo or California Pizza Kitchen. If downtown is out of the question, maybe somewhere like fashion place mall or south towne center may be another great option. I'd like to hear some suggestions for November 19th at 7:00 PM!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Springville, UT · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    A restaurant sounds good to me. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Highland, UT · Member since 2015 · 407 posts · 272 votes
    10y

    i'd be interested, have we set anything up?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Mapleton, UT · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I'm also very interested. Was a time, date and location decided on?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Cedar City, UT · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I would love to come. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Electrician · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Jared Christian I was wondering if you were all planning on doing a meetup still, I see Nov 19th, is this still the time? Also wondering where and any details, thanks!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Spanish Fork, UT · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hey everybody. I'm going to have to miss this one if it happens. My wife just had a baby this week and obviously that's a priority for me at the moment. I'll see you all at the next one!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Syracuse, UT · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    I'm a new investor and live in Utah. I would love to come to the meeting and meet everyone. Any one know if there is a specific time or place?
    0
    Topic locked
  • Broker · Logan, UT · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Is this happening tonight?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Springville, UT · Member since 2014 · 95 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    I just saw this post and can't make it. If you could keep me posted on the next one that would be great. Brian

    0
    Topic locked
  • Syracuse, UT · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    How about Roosters in Layton?

    1
    Topic locked
  • Electrician · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Jake Isaac sounds like we just need someone to make some decisions, plenty of people interested, time and place would be great.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Attorney / Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 228 posts · 198 votes
    10y

    I haven't seen anything concrete yet. But...

    If you want, we can meet at my office on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4. That should give people time to plan. and a concrete time.

    Let's say 9am, Friday, December 4,at 234 E 2100 South, SLC.

    why don't you email me an RSVP and I'll have some OJ and bagels.

    Let me know if that works.

    Jeff

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Highland, UT · Member since 2015 · 407 posts · 272 votes
    10y

    @Jeffrey S. Breglio thanks for taking charge on this and setting something up. I'll check with my scheduled and RSVP if I can make it.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Electrician · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    As for myself, I would love to have an evening meetup, I know there are a lot of us who still work full time and the daytime meetup wouldn't work, but whatever the group would like is great!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2012 · 24 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Jeffrey S. Breglio

    That sounds great. I'm usually not early morning person with my primary business I run operating over seas. But I don't want to miss a chance to network with real estate professionals.

    Count one more in. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2012 · 24 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Any downtown members interested in a bar meet up at night? I will set something up. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Provo, UT · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    I am interested in future meetings as well.

    I wonder if we should set one up in Utah County and another for SLC County. Then anyone can attend either or both if desired, and a meeting in Utah County would be better than driving an hour up to Layton in the future.

    I have done several hundred deals in the the past 20 years.

    Mark

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · salt lake city, UT · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I am new in rei and I would not mind going to this meeting if its ok with you guys December 4th works for me at whtever time

    0
    Topic locked
  • Financial Services · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 16 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Taylor Harris:

    Any downtown members interested in a bar meet up at night? I will set something up. 

    i'm up for a bar meet up at night; downtown area or sugarhouse would be ideal and anytime before 9pm.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2012 · 24 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Anyone else up for a downtown or sugar house bar meet up around 6pm next week?

    0
    Topic locked