Meetup in Utah

Meetup in Utah

Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 15 votes

I'm reaching out to Utah area BP members to gauge the interest in attending a local, live, and in-person BP meetup event. Like the online version, the goals and intentions of this meetup will be to share ideas, build relationships, network, and help others. I'd like to meet up sometime before Nov 19th. Please respond if you're interested, so we can plan accordingly.

2
Topic locked
111 views

Most Popular Reply

Syracuse, UT · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
10y

How about Roosters in Layton?

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

90 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pleasant Grove, UT · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'll throw my hat in the ring for any future meetings.  I can meet in Salt Lake, or Utah County.  Brad

    0
    Topic locked
  • Specialist · Pleasant Grove, UT · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I'd be interested in attending any future meetings as well

    0
    Topic locked
  • Attorney / Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 228 posts · 198 votes
    10y

    This doesn't seem to be the forum to set a meeting. I've only had one RSVP for Friday. 

    So I 'm going to cancel the Friday get together. If someone has a better way to set something up, please call my office. We're happy to host.

    Jeff

    0
    Topic locked
  • Jeff RappaportPro Member
    Specialist · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 533 posts · 378 votes
    10y

    @Jack Aduwo,@Marc Andrew, @Jared Christian,@Chad Zulich, @Shari Coulter@Priscilla Durkin, @Bryce Young, @Jake Isaac, @Mike Gallagher@Jay Elggren, @Travis Fisher,@Travis Osborn, @Lync Jones, @Brandon M., @Sean Tagge, @Allen Sproul, @Andy M.,@Becca Summers, @Rob Green, @Alison Kovac, @Jed Alsup, @William Hochstedler, @Brian Christensen, @Taylor Harris, @Mark Kemp, @Ron Lopez, @Brad Koivu

    Wanted to let all of you know about a Utah meetup on Thursday, December 3rd at 6:30 pm at the Huddle (Ft union Blvd and about 2600 E.) in Cottonwood Heights.  Sorry for the late notice but wanted to get a meeting scheduled before the holidays and in between all the other club meetings.  Investors of all experience and knowledge welcome!  There will be no charge and nothing pitched.  Just networking and getting to know one another.  Hope to see you there!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Thank you for finding a place/time. I'll be there!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Developer · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 89 votes
    10y
    I would love to be a part of these in the future. We are building out our office space now and should be ready in March. Happy to host anytime with plenty of space, technology and equipment (plus a mechanical bull). Location downtown Provo on Center street.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Provo, UT · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    I can't make it on the 3rd, we already bought tickets to another event. Will have to miss it this time.

    Thanks for the invite, looking forward to meeting everyone at the next event.

    Mark Kemp

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    Awesome i will be there

    0
    Topic locked
  • Douglas LarsonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2008 · 410 posts · 337 votes
    10y

    I've got some family holiday commitments for Thursday but please add me to your list for future meets!

    Thanks - Douglas

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Cedar City, UT · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I'll be there! If there is a change, someone will say something, right? Thanks for planning!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Electrician · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I want to personally thank everyone who came out last night, this was my first meet-up and it was invaluable. Although I didn't get to meet everyone, I learned a ton. I hope we can continue to do these in the future!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Broker · Logan, UT · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Thanks @Jeff Rappaport and everyone else that put this together.

    Great event.

    Wonderful to see some familiar faces and meet some new folks.

    Let's try to make this (or something like it) a regular thing.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · South Jordan, UT · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I wasn't able to make it to the event last week. Does someone want to start a Meetup Group for it? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · West Jordan, UT · Member since 2009 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Would love to sponsor this monthly and put it on the calendar at UtahREIA.org. Jared and I spoke briefly about it at our last meeting, who would be interested in attending in January?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Property Manager · Nashville & Salt Lake City · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I'll definitely go. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Electrician · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I am in

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    If anyone wants to do a meet up and see a real world rehab in Provo, I would be willing to show my most recent house and give a walk through. The only time I can do it is Friday Dec. 18th at 6pm. (tenants are moving in on Sat.)

    House was built in 1893, 3 bed/1 bath, 1200 sq ft. Every inch of flooring replaced, and 98% repainted. 8 weeks, $8,500.

    You can see all old pictures on Zillow, most new ones on KSl. If people can make it, we can drive 4 blocks to DT Provo and get a beverage. (I usually celebrate with at least one)

    164 E 400 S

    0
    Topic locked
  • American fork, UT · Member since 2010 · 52 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    I know I'm late but I would like to make the next one. Thanks
    0
    Topic locked
  • Electrician · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I believe the next meetup is this Thursday at 6:30 at the Huddle in Cottonwood Heights. Correct me if I am wrong but that's the last I heard.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Hello All!

    Wanted to let all of you know about the second Utah Meetup on Thursday, January 7th at 6:30PM MT at the Huddle (Ft union Blvd and about 2600 E.) in Cottonwood Heights. 

    We are moving these meetups to the first Thursday of every month. For now, we'll keep doing them at the Huddle; however, we may be moving the location for future meetups--stay tuned. Thanks everyone for making this meetup possible/awesome!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · West Jordan, UT · Member since 2009 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    Too bad i missed the meeting today. I Hope those who attended the meetup had great time and learned something new from each other.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Thank you to all who attended and made it a great experience! Unfortunately I was unable to attend, but @Jeff Rappaport told me it was a great time and many of you showed up. See you next month!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Professional · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Jeff Rappaport, @Jared Christian,

    What would be the best way to stay informed about more upcoming monthly meetings? Is there an email list I could get on, or would signing up for notifications from this forum be the best option? I did notice that there are a couple other forums: Utah Meetup?, Investor Meetup in Utah, and Utah Investor Meetup. Is this forum (Meetup in Utah) the most active?

    Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · West Jordan, UT · Member since 2009 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Joe Denker:

    @Jeff Rappaport, @Jared Christian,

    What would be the best way to stay informed about more upcoming monthly meetings? Is there an email list I could get on, or would signing up for notifications from this forum be the best option? I did notice that there are a couple other forums: Utah Meetup?, Investor Meetup in Utah, and Utah Investor Meetup. Is this forum (Meetup in Utah) the most active?

    Thanks

    Hey Joe, The Utah REIA has been co-sponsoring this event. We email out details on all our events if you want to join our list: Visit UtahREIA.org

    0
    Topic locked