Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y
@Caleb Barbosa this is a very subjective investing question, but if I had to pinpoint one strategy when starting out it would without a doubt be house hacking. What better way to accumulate properties overtime by utilizing cheap financing and having the assets pay for themselves? If you're in a postion to house hack a new property each year and turn the previous one around as a rental, that is in my opinion by far one of the best ways to grow your portfolio.
When just starting out what in your opinion is the most profitable real estate business strategy for building wealth.
fix and flip. Realty wholesale creative finance
Wealth is a measure of time. How long can you go without a job. Then you listed 3 jobs.
We need to be on the balance sheet side to build wealth. Sure the jobs you listed can build into a business for that 2% like J Scott or David Greene, but buy and hold has been the best for me.
@Caleb Barbosa this is a very subjective investing question, but if I had to pinpoint one strategy when starting out it would without a doubt be house hacking. What better way to accumulate properties overtime by utilizing cheap financing and having the assets pay for themselves? If you're in a postion to house hack a new property each year and turn the previous one around as a rental, that is in my opinion by far one of the best ways to grow your portfolio.
I really like this response thank you, I couldn't agree more however that strategy is year to year with use of an FHA loan.I definitely am going to do this however I am young and want real estate business/investment to be my Career. What is a strategy I could implement in between house hacking that would be effective to either obtain properties or generate capital to purchase more real estate in your opinion. Thank you for your response again brother.
When just starting out what in your opinion is the most profitable real estate business strategy for building wealth.
fix and flip. Realty wholesale creative finance
Wealth is a measure of time. How long can you go without a job. Then you listed 3 jobs.
We need to be on the balance sheet side to build wealth. Sure the jobs you listed can build into a business for that 2% like J Scott or David Greene, but buy and hold has been the best for me.
Yessir, thank you for your response and I hear what your saying "buy and hold" however what in your opinion is the best way in real estate business to generate capital to be able to "buy" somewhat often.