Sober Living Homes, New Jersey, Looking for Guidance

Sober Living Homes, New Jersey, Looking for Guidance

Bruce BarberPro Member
Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP friends! I am interested in learning the ins and out of operating a sober living home in New Jersey. I currently own a small duplex in south jersey specifically Pennsauken. I am hoping to get some guidance on how to turn this home into sober living home and what to look for in terms of future acquisition. Most importantly, I am hoping to gain knowledge on the operations and state requirements. If anyone is able to help me or point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate that! 

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 106 posts · 39 votes
    3y

    I would do some google searches and see if you can find any sober living facilities in your area. Tell them you would be interested in having the property be a sober living facility and ask what they need from you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.