Residential Assisted Living SFR in North GA

Residential Assisted Living SFR in North GA

Real Estate Broker · Gainesville, GA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have a 4/4 house that would be perfect to operate a residential assisted living facility out of. I just don’t have the time or knowledge to operate one. What would be the best way to market this property to another RAL operator to sublease from me?

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate · Southern New Jersey · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 31 votes
    2y
    Quote from @James Marks:

    I have a 4/4 house that would be perfect to operate a residential assisted living facility out of. I just don’t have the time or knowledge to operate one. What would be the best way to market this property to another RAL operator to sublease from me?

    One possible idea is go to ralna.org Which is the residential assisted living national Association based out of Arizona. They have a home locate there which you could use to see what homes are in your area and reach out to those businesses perhaps looking to expand or know someone that might be interested.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.