SubTo | Seller Financing Condo in the Lower East Side?

SubTo | Seller Financing Condo in the Lower East Side?

Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2021 · 150 posts · 107 votes

Does anyone have experience in Subject To / Seller Financing in NYC? I own a condo I'm looking to sell creatively, as the underlying debt terms are very attractive ( 3.625% 30 Year fixed ). I'm not confident in listing traditionally and just wanted to explore options and speak to anyone who has experience in these type of deals in the city. 

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Allen, TX · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 5 votes
2y

If you are on FaceBook, Pace Morby's group is extremely active in the creative financing space. It's a free group so make sure you are dealing with legit people. Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · NC · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hey Robert! I will say I am open to learning more about this opportunity. I haven't done one but have a little bit of knowledge from readings and past videos that have crossed my path. Could I ask your reason for selling? Does it need repairs, updates? Is it taking away your time, are you looking to minimize cap gains?


  • Investor · Allen, TX · Member since 2014 · 39 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    If you are on FaceBook, Pace Morby's group is extremely active in the creative financing space. It's a free group so make sure you are dealing with legit people. Good luck!

  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hey @Robert Finn - I'm a broker, and investor in NYC. Subject-To financing is not super common here, especially for condos/co-ops. 

    What are you actually trying to accomplish with this transaction? I'm asking so I know how to suggest a deal structure that will make sense both for you, and an NYC buyer. 

    My guess is you probably have your reasons for not wanting to list it out of the gate, but my $0.02 is that even listing it publicly doesn't disqualify being able to seller finance it FYI. 

    Let's chat more if you're open to it, you can DM me on BP or simply reach out at the contact information in my signature thanks. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.