Co-Living with strong sense of community?

Co-Living with strong sense of community?

Grant ShipmanPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Estes Park, CO · Member since 2017 · 282 posts · 1k+ votes

For those who have ventured into Co-Living, what strategies have you found most effective in ensuring both financial success and a strong sense of community?

Share your experiences, tips, and thoughts on how Co-Living has worked (or not worked) for you!

4Reply
49 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tooele, Salt Lake City UT · Member since 2020 · 136 posts · 54 votes
    1y

    Ice noticed that Co-living works best when tenants feel respected and connected, which helps with tenant retention and word-of-mouth referrals. Doesn't mean you have to be BFFs with them but treat them with respect. I've done that and have t had an issues in the past 

    • Investor · Houston · Member since 2022 · 56 posts · 27 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Ryan Konen:

      Ice noticed that Co-living works best when tenants feel respected and connected, which helps with tenant retention and word-of-mouth referrals. Doesn't mean you have to be BFFs with them but treat them with respect. I've done that and have t had an issues in the past 


      Agree, Ryan. I'm new to BP but I've been doing coliving successfully in Texas for almost five years. You're basically creating an ecosystem. Fit matters more than many think. I have turned down potential renters if I thought they would upset the delicate balance I'm creating. Bad eggs can ruin the experience for that person and anyone else potentially impacted. I've been doing this long enough to come up with some predictable systems to help mitigate some of those headaches.

      Rob

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.