Real Estate Investing website/SEO/etc

Real Estate Investing website/SEO/etc

Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 8 votes
Hey everyone. I am wondering if there are any real estate investing websites that help you set up a website for your business. prefer it to be free but if it isnt worth then somwthing that is not so costly. Thanks!!
0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ashburn, VA · Member since 2016 · 239 posts · 119 votes
    9y
    No free real estate website service. Nice try. I buy my domains for $10 or less and build them with WordPress for free. I spend $25 per month for reseller hosting but I have clients that pay between $1-3 per month for hosting and email. I make about $30 per month from these friends/people so my hosting is free. I have a guy who is a wizard at WordPress that will build your website for $7 per hour and his English is excellent. The last guy that used his service paid $600 for a state of the art website with MLS listings built in.
  • Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Dave Ramirez I thank you for the help and guidance. This really helps me out to know where to start and build from there up!

    Thank you,

    Abram

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.