A different way to look at real estate investing

A different way to look at real estate investing

Greensboro, NC · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hello Everyone.

My name is Andrew and I am thinking outside the box when it comes to real estate investing. The entire point of my strategy is to provide a helping hand to people who are in need. My focus is primarily aimed towards families who are struggling financially, single parents, and members of our military. 

I know that the point of real estate investing is to make money, but that's where my idea is different. Obviously, I want to make money, but not so I can live a lavish life with designer clothes or luxury cars. I want to use a majority of the profits to give back to the communities around me. 

If you are interested in helping me make a significant difference in the world, send me a private message and I will happily give you more details of my plan.

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    That’s good in theory but how does that work involving other people? Do they donate to you?
  • Investor · Malakoff, TX · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Are you forming a non-profit? Going to go after government grants?

  • Greensboro, NC · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I have done research on creating a non-profit, but at the moment, it does not make sense to me. As for government grants, I have been working on putting together a grant proposal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.