I've been taking up a payment for five years I just want to know

I've been taking up a payment for five years I just want to know

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I've been  taking up  a payment  on a mobile home  for five years  we have paper  between the owners  and us  that we wrote  what else do I need to do to make sure  that  the mobile home goes to us  when we finish don't really have money for a lawyer  can I take something to the courthouse

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    A lawyer really would be your best option for this, but if you can have them sign over title at the end that should be enough assuming that they want to do so.

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.