Small multi new construction in Minneapolis

Small multi new construction in Minneapolis

Real Estate Broker · Maple Grove, MN · Member since 2016 · 216 posts · 80 votes
Do you know anyone who is currently building duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes? I’m interested in taking this on in Minneapolis and want to make some relationships.
3Reply
117 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

I have been looking into this for a little while but haven't gotten to fully costing it out yet.  If I can catch-up and finish a couple projects this winter I am hoping to have solid plans next summer.  I have a couple lots figured out (not in Mpls) and have some of my contractors in mind who have built new houses.  Plan is to purchase plans and contracting out most of the work.  Can't see much happening before next fall though, I have two projects in line already.

Too many ideas, not enough time....

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis · Member since 2019 · 338 posts · 219 votes
    5y

    @Amy Ranae any update on your research? Very curious!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.