Best way to market a NNN lease?

Best way to market a NNN lease?

Attorney · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
I’m a fairly new agent and I have a listing for a NNN and I’ve hit a bit of a roadblock on the listing. I’ve tried directly reaching out to brokers to no avail, it has a premium listing on LoopNet. I really want to close this deal and frankly I’m at a loss. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 8 votes
7y

Hi Angela, 

Did you get a chance to list it in crexi, MLS

Networking with other investors in REI meetups, Facebook groups, REIA can also be helpful in these situations

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hi Angela, 

    Did you get a chance to list it in crexi, MLS

    Networking with other investors in REI meetups, Facebook groups, REIA can also be helpful in these situations

  • Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 108 posts · 28 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Angela Farford:
    I’m a fairly new agent and I have a listing for a NNN and I’ve hit a bit of a roadblock on the listing. I’ve tried directly reaching out to brokers to no avail, it has a premium listing on LoopNet. I really want to close this deal and frankly I’m at a loss. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

    Try partnering with a lender that finances NNN deals. They will be motivated to finance the property just as much as you are motivated to sell it.

  • Don KonipolBusiness Member
    Investor · The Woodlands TX / Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 6k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    7y

    @Angela Farford

    NNN deals are all driven by risk adjusted return. If the market for similar risk is say 8%, and your seller is trying to sell at a 6% return, any broker with any experience will know that no buyer would consider it, and if he offered or suggested it he would be perceived as not representing the interest of his client. Further, no investor will chase a sub yielding investment. Unlike other real property offerings, in NNN property there is only one driver.

    If the issue is as stated above, look no further, you would not have a saleable listing.

    BTW the fact that you really want to sell the listing is of absolutely no relevance to the market. If you were the actual seller and really wanted to sell it might be relevant if it led to flexibility on you price. But as a broker it says that you are putting your needs first. The only way to be successful in the brokerage industry is to put your clients needs first.

    Private Mortgage Financing Partners, LLC
  • Attorney · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Eddie LeGrand-Sawyer thank you! I hadn’t considered reaching out to lenders. Do you have any tips for how I should approach them? I’m so new at all of this and the learning curve is real!
  • Attorney · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Kishore Babu thanks so much for your response. My broker is not a member of NEFAR so MLS isn’t an option. I will definitely try to increase my networking
  • Attorney · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Don Konipol With all due respect, my question was how can I better market my listing. I’m new to brokerage. However I do appreciate the feedback which includes your assumption about me, my motivations, and my fiduciary duty owed to my client.
  • Rental Property Investor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hi Angela 

    Pls try below 

    https://flatfeegroup.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.