Is it a good idea to use a H.E.L.O.C with the brrr strategy?

Is it a good idea to use a H.E.L.O.C with the brrr strategy?

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi. If I use a H.E.L.O.C and try to pay off that line credit with the brrr strategy, but with the brrr strategy when I refinance and pay the H.E.L.O.C back I'm not looking to sale but keep the cash flow and also if I could rise the rent to make a higher cash flow. Then repeat again. Would that be a good idea?

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 45 votes
    7y

    It's all about finding the best option for your situation. A lot of people started this way. If you are confident in your numbers you can make it work. Ultimately, your numbers have to be the deciding force with all of your investment decisions. 

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you Bryant Tumbelekis.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.