Help taking advantage of large opportunities with minimal capital

Help taking advantage of large opportunities with minimal capital

Rental Property Investor · TX · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I've been approached with an off market opportunity that is valued at $1.4 million. The back story is that a son of a deceased investor can't manage the properties, so he is looking to liquidate.

My realtor approached me with one property that I might be interested in (1 single family, 1 duplex), but I was curious if there were inventive ways I could work to obtain ALL the properties.

My initial thoghts are a) owner finance b) buy the offered one and manage the rest....and that's it.

Big opportunity! Worst case I get three more doors. Thank you for your input!!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 407 posts · 267 votes
    7y

    Owner financing seems like a good option here.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.