How do you find your own posts on BP forum to read responses?

How do you find your own posts on BP forum to read responses?

Rental Property Investor 路 Minneapolis, MN 路 Member since 2019 路 85 posts 路 22 votes

I just want to see what I posted to see responses but I can鈥檛 figure out how in the app!馃槯

1Reply
68 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Irvine, CA 路 Member since 2018 路 35 posts 路 19 votes
    6y

    @Mo Muigai On the website, you can click on Forums, Followed, and then My Discussions to get a list of all your posts.  On the mobile app (iPhone at least), you can click on Forum icon at the bottom, then swipe the top nav bar to the right to My Discussions.

    On my mobile app I am getting an empty screen, so there may be a bug there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.