Networking - West Los Angeles

Networking - West Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes

Hello, I am still new to real estate investing and hoping to expand my education and network. If anyone is interested in meeting for coffee or maybe a beer in west LA, I would love the chance to pick the brain of more experienced investors. I am mainly looking for rental properties in LA and OC and the surrounding areas. Similarly, recommended meetup groups are also welcomed. Thanks in advance.

2Reply
146 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 40 votes
10y

Hi Will, and welcome! I would be happy to grab a coffee sometime. Anyone else want to join? Also, I would recommend contacting Jeff Greenberg on BP and asking to join his mailing list, he organizes regular meetups in a coffee house in West LA.

See this reply in the discussion

71 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 40 votes
    10y

    Hi Will, and welcome! I would be happy to grab a coffee sometime. Anyone else want to join? Also, I would recommend contacting Jeff Greenberg on BP and asking to join his mailing list, he organizes regular meetups in a coffee house in West LA.

  • Professional · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hi @Aliz Raksi and @Will R., I'm new to real estate investing as well and would like to join as well if there's an opening

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks for reaching out. Hopefully we can connect soon

  • Real Estate Agent · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi all, I would like to join as well. My commercial real estate office is here in West LA as well. Looking forward to it.

  • Alhambra, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi, I am a Certified Residential Appraiser 2002, and a Real Estate Broker 1999, I am new to the site and want to begin buy,fix and flip opportunities like all of you. I'm in Alhambra. I believe I'd like to start with a SFR or duplex. My inexperience is in knowing contractors, demolition, or subcontractors to do the work quickly and with quality. I plan to use Hard Money for the purchase, and I'm researching some choices for that aspect. Anyone in the San Gabriel Valley want to meet for coffee? I'm willing to give information and help you with your ideas if you can help me with mine!

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hey everyone! I am a realtor interested in investing side of business! Would love to meet as well! When are you guys thinking?

  • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 257 posts · 58 votes
    10y
    I would also love to come. If you guys don't have a date yet please let me know.
  • Real Estate Professional · Glendora, CA · Member since 2016 · 203 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    @Sonja Troncoso - I live in San Gabirel valley and working on my first flip with a partner. I am interested to meet for a coffee during an weekend. Let me know.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 40 votes
    10y

    Alright, so let's set up a meeting before the momentum dies down. :)

    Would anyone be interested in an informal meeting over coffee, let's say at 10am on a day between June 7-10 (M-F)? Whoever is interested and is available, let me know which date works for you, and let's make it happen.

  • Financial Advisor · Glendora, CA · Member since 2015 · 209 posts · 94 votes
    10y

    Hello,  I'm interested in meeting up as well.  I work full time so meeting on weekdays would be tough for me.  I would prefer to meet on a weekend morning possibly.  I currently own 5 rentals.  4 out of state.  Would love to share my experiences and to hear about others.

    Yooch

  • Glendale, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi everyone! My husband and I are looking to get started in RE Investing. We live in the Glendale/Pasadena area.  Would love to join the meetup :)

    @Isaac Blocher, you're in our neck of the woods - would you be interested in getting coffee, perhaps at Porto's? My husband and I would be interested in discussing Hard Money / Private Funding our potential first fix and flip in the LA market.  

  • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 257 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    Hello, @Anneli Villarin have you ever been to Conrad's Restaurant at the corner of Centeral and W Glenoaks/Arden ave. Maybe we can meet up there some time in June. 

  • Glendale, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Isaac Blocher definitely know where Conrad's is :) I'll email you and we can connect in June! 

    Thanks and looking forward to meeting you in person!

  • Santa Monica, CA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Guys,

    I just joined and would love to meet as well. Please let me know if you all will be meeting again. I'm in Santa Monica. 

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey All,

    I live in West LA and would love to join if you end up meeting again. Let me know!

    Thanks

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    New to BP  and to the industry and just found this post. Would love to meet up and learn more. Did the initial meet up go through. If so when's the next one? 

    Thanks in advance!

  • Pasadena, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    me too! lets hang!

  • Real Estate Investor · Culver City, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    same. I'm on the westside if anyone is close by, would love to discuss real estate

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Feel free to pm if you're in the northeast LA area. Would be great to chat over a cup of tea.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Hello all! I'm new to BP, but late to this forum. Anyone still interested in a networking meetup? Hopefully we can revive this! 

  • Ronnie S.Pro Member
    Investor · Coeur d Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 109 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    I would be interested too!

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hello,

    I am a real estate agent on the website of Los Angeles- Culver city, Mar Vista and etc. I would love to meet up some people :) I am a huge baseball fan if that helps :)

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I would be down for a meetup in the new year. If people are getting together to talk real estate, would love to join. 

  • Valley Village, CA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Count me in.  It would be great to meet up and hear what people are doing.  I'm new to real estate but that has never stopped anyone before.

  • Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2016 · 89 posts · 23 votes
    9y

    Same here! I go on Meetup.com to find events. I went to a meet up to play Cashflow, Robert Kiyosaki's board game a couple weeks ago and met some great people.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.