Networking - West Los Angeles

Networking - West Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes

Hello, I am still new to real estate investing and hoping to expand my education and network. If anyone is interested in meeting for coffee or maybe a beer in west LA, I would love the chance to pick the brain of more experienced investors. I am mainly looking for rental properties in LA and OC and the surrounding areas. Similarly, recommended meetup groups are also welcomed. Thanks in advance.

2Reply
145 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 40 votes
10y

Hi Will, and welcome! I would be happy to grab a coffee sometime. Anyone else want to join? Also, I would recommend contacting Jeff Greenberg on BP and asking to join his mailing list, he organizes regular meetups in a coffee house in West LA.

See this reply in the discussion

71 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    @Nick Hedberg I found out too late about the meet up.  I will mark my calendar for the next gathering in March.  Looking forward to connecting with everyone!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    @Nick Hedberg What time and location? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Venice, CA · Member since 2015 · 182 posts · 125 votes
    9y

    @Sam M.

    Time of Event:  11:00AM
    Location: The UnUrbanCafe, 3301 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404
    Fee to Attend: Free

  • Real Estate Investor & Consultant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 620 posts · 386 votes
    9y

    @Nick Hedberg and @Account Closed please keep me posted also for the next event! Thanks!

  • Torrance, CA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Hi @Walter Roby jr, what time does the REIA meeting at the Veteran's Center start? Thanks to all of the contributors for the suggestions!

  • Investor · San Diego · Member since 2011 · 56 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    I live in West LA and am interested in the next networking event in the area too.

  • Investor · LOS ANGELES, California (CA) · Member since 2010 · 27 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    I'd love to go, but work full time. Anyone interested in getting together on the westside one evening or weekend?

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 120 posts · 36 votes
    9y
    Derek J. The LAREIC is meeting on Thursday April 13 from 630-945pm (the meeting starts at 730, first hour is for networking and meeting vendors). You can rsvp on the clubs website and it's free. Held at the Olympic collection on Olympic and sawtelle once a month.
  • Realtor · Pomona, CA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Hello @Account Closed,

    I am new to the Real Estate Investing industry and recently began an internship as part of the acquisitions team for a real estate investing company in LA and would love to network at the LAREIC with you or anyone on this thread.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 120 posts · 36 votes
    9y
    Hi Joel Espinoza I will be there Thursday probably around 7 or so. Let's make sure to connect.
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 120 posts · 36 votes
    9y
    Joel Espinoza nice meeting you last night! Had to leave early. Hope you enjoyed the speaker, see you next time. Always happy to answer any questions you may have about real estate!
  • Realtor · Pomona, CA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed It was great meeting you as well and thank you for the help. We'll keep in contact.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    The 2nd Sat of the month. At 11am

    See you there

  • Real Estate Investor & Consultant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 620 posts · 386 votes
    9y

    @Aliz Raksi def put me down for a meetup this month. Keep me posted. 

    @Will R. contact me any time and I'm def open to  sharing my experiences flipping here with you .

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 565 posts · 391 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed are these meetups still happening? If so, I'd love to join. Thanks.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    second sat of the month

    Time of Event: 11:00AM
    Location: The UnUrbanCafe, 3301 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404
    Fee to Attend: Free

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 120 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Hi @Kevin Lefeuvre .  Yes the meetings still happen as far as I am aware.  If you go to Meetup.com, search for "Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club" the group should show up.  Or, you can google it too, they have there own website with a fair amount of info.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 565 posts · 391 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Account Closed. If it is the one organized by Lloyd Segal then I just joined.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 120 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Yes it is, they offer a lot of options, some are good, some not so much, but you'll find that just about anywhere these days.  Best of luck to you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.