Where to invest in Jacksonville FL ?

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 406 posts · 163 votes
8y

Hi @Reut Eitan, 

I think it depends on your goals. 

If you're looking to invest in a low risk area and are happy with lower returns than zip codes like 32257, 32223 and 32217 are probably good places to look. 

If you're interested in average returns but can deal with a bit more risk you can look in areas like 32216, 32246, 32244, 32065 and 32225. 

If you're looking for cheap properties that are riskier investments but give back a high return than you will want to focus on 32254, 32209, 32206, 32208 and 32210. 

I'll be happy to connect if I can help more and if it helps my team and I speak Hebrew and we can connect on WhatsApp. 

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    I have lived in Jax for arms 7yrs on and off and the best areas in my opinion with the best schools and areas are in the mandarin and southside areas. 

  • Real Estate Agent · St. Augustine, FL - Florida · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    Reut,

    Abelino gave some great suggestions. Depending on what your strategy is, I recommend to people the Riverside, Southside, and Ft. Caroline areas. All are on different sides of town. Jacksonville is the biggest city (landwise) on continental U.S. and is growing rapidly so I would suggest doing your research of the different parts of the city and narrowing from there. Let me know if i can help! 

    Best of Luck

  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 406 posts · 163 votes
    8y

    Hi @Reut Eitan, 

    I think it depends on your goals. 

    If you're looking to invest in a low risk area and are happy with lower returns than zip codes like 32257, 32223 and 32217 are probably good places to look. 

    If you're interested in average returns but can deal with a bit more risk you can look in areas like 32216, 32246, 32244, 32065 and 32225. 

    If you're looking for cheap properties that are riskier investments but give back a high return than you will want to focus on 32254, 32209, 32206, 32208 and 32210. 

    I'll be happy to connect if I can help more and if it helps my team and I speak Hebrew and we can connect on WhatsApp. 

  • Member since 2018 · 208 posts · 90 votes
    7y

    Hi @Reut Eitan , welcome to BP! This is definitely a great place to begin your research and network. 

    Did you end up investing in the Jacksonville area? What areas are you looking at?

    @Joey Hamaoui What would you say about the 32205 area? How is the neighborhood there?

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 215 posts · 42 votes
    6y

    Bumping this back up. Any thoughts on areas to invest in Jacksonville?

  • New to Real Estate · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    Bump! Looking to get into Jax myself. With the current state of affairs is it a good idea to get into rentals in this area? Looking for B/C class properties. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hi all,

    I am new to Jax and want to invest in rental/income properties. I am looking for partners with creatives ideas for acquiring income properties under $150K. I am ready to invest and have one other income property already but would like to find a trustworthy partner for my next 2-3 acquisitions. 

    Please reach out as I would love to do a Zoom or Hangouts session and see if our goals align!

    Kind regards,


    Dean Salasnek

  • Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Interested in investing in SFH Jacksonville FL in a safe rentable area. I'm assuming rent is &1200 on average in places that are low risk ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2008 · 784 posts · 528 votes
    6y

    @Lesley Resnick would be a great resource for investors looking to buy in Jacksonville. She is a member here on BP, has properties, her husband helps in the RE business, so its a family affair for sure. She grew up in Jax, I went to high school with her. I would recommend anyone chat with her and learn more about what is happening around town. We've not been hit as hard with the virus as other parts of Florida (south Florida especially), so hopefully our business as usual will return sooner. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2020 · 159 posts · 158 votes
    6y

    Flemming Island is looking to build a hospital which will be complete in a few years. Will be adding over 700 jobs to that area. 

    Stay away from North Jax! haha

  • Rental Property Investor · FL · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Reut Eitan I recently bought my first investment property at Jacksonville with @Lesley Resnick, she has a lot of knowledge and expertise. I highly recommend her and she definitely will be a great asset to your team. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    Hi, I googled and found this thread. I'm interested in the same thing. Can anyone recommend any successful wholesalers in Jacksonville?

  • Rental Property Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    @Jay Sandefur Jr Did you find a wholesaler in Jax?

  • Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Jay Sandefur Jr

    Look up Obi with Freedom Home Buyers

  • Rental Property Investor · Oceanside, CA · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 16 votes
    5y
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Yeah, I got in touch with him. He is sending a good daily list of homes.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.