• Real Estate Agent
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Stay away from Spencer Johnston!

Stephen Barton
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Aug 4 2016, 15:22

So, I started working with a seller who has a huge portfolio and was looking for potential buyers. I met with Spencer so he could take a look at some properties. He lowballed my clients after wasting an entire day for his walk-throughs and started talking with a seller who was on site. He asked for this seller's phone number and the seller agreed. Later, I had to tell them both that while I hold an agency relationship exchanging phone numbers is not really in my clients' best interest. 

So, guess what Spencer Johnston did - he went to the public records and found the owner's address who is my client and mailed him a letter. Not only did he send him a letter but he spent most of that letter attempting to slam me for being unprofessional! My clients were actually upset that he wrote this letter because they know I have been breaking my back to represent them to the highest standard possible. In their words: "We love what you have been doing for us Stephen!". I cannot believe the audacity of this individual to go behind my back and try to do this to me. I just want anyone out there looking to sell - you should just shred any lowball offer he tries to send your way. He is just not professional and has no moral code.  

• Real Estate Agent IN (#RB14052302)

Barton Family Realty Logo

Loading replies...