How to start in section 8

How to start in section 8

Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm looking at beginning to purchase some home to use for section 8 housing. Anyone have any tips on how to get into this market?

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Patti RobertsonBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    A lot of Housing Authorities hold an orientation class for landlords.  Call the HAs in your area and find out if any hold them.  There is so much to say about SEC 8 that I got tired of typing every time someone asked, so I put it in a blog.  Here’s the link.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.