Seeking a Flipping/Rehabbing Mentor (Minneapolis/St.Paul Area)

Seeking a Flipping/Rehabbing Mentor (Minneapolis/St.Paul Area)

Investor · Rosville, MN · Member since 2013 · 4 posts · 1 vote
Hi All, I have experience renovating homes as I just completed my house which was a complete gut. I believe I have found my calling and something that I know I can excel at. I am looking to connect with someone locally to help me learn the ins and outs of the Twin Cities area. I am able to help on evenings and/or weekends with anything you may need help with. Vacant unit maintenance, clean up, a current home you're working on, whatever it may be. Thank you, Derek
0Reply
30 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    I've met Derek in person and he is a solid guy. Excited about taking new projects on now that he has finished rehabbing the short sale he and his wife purchased.

    I encourage you to network with him if you are a local investor!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.