Looking into my first property with 50k savings ( Barrie Ontario)

Looking into my first property with 50k savings ( Barrie Ontario)

Member since 2020 · 79 posts · 13 votes

Hello I have been working very hard to save up a good amount now at this time for the coming year I plan on buying a duoplex (FHA) and becoming a contractor for basement window egress, but I need help with expectations aswell as ideas givin my ability I'm fine to do Painting, drywall, Flooring basic beginner level reno (also would be nice to live in a teardrop camper trailer to rent both units) my parents are cosigning me and they have their home payed off from my understanding I should be about 1k mortgage paydown with about $500 cash flow how am I specking up hear any ideas to maximize my growth excreta excreta....... am I ready I think tenant management is where people usually focus on their first duplex if I'm right ? pretty much ready to go hear so lookin for that input, thanks kindly to whom concerns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.