Purchase agreement template for offmarket no realtor purchase

Purchase agreement template for offmarket no realtor purchase

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi there,

I'm new to being apart of this community. I am in the steps of purchasing my first deal due to a great opportunity that has arose.

Does anyone have / or can direct me to where on Bigger Pockets to look for a templated out Purchase Agreement?

Thank you for any direction!

Michelle

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2018 · 263 posts · 216 votes
    4y

    @Michelle Williams each state is unique in regards to what needs to be in a purchase agreement. Some states, especially in the South, are very lenient but others, California for example, are very strict. If you plan on purchasing several properties I would recommend getting with a closing attorney and paying them for a template. The small investment will ensure you are above board.

  • Investor · Van Isle · Member since 2021 · 455 posts · 226 votes
    4y

    I will often use a local real estate boards contract, adjusting language as required. I find that local buyer/seller/attorneys prefer because it’s  a known. Secondly, I will use my attorneys provided contract, especially if unique language is required.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 530 posts · 511 votes
    4y

    Get yourself a local attorney for closing. Some will give templates for free if you are closing w/ them or a volume buyer. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.