Looking for GC for rehab projects in Washington, D.C. metro area

Looking for GC for rehab projects in Washington, D.C. metro area

Wholesaler · Bethesda, MD · Member since 2011 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello,

If anyone would like to share contact info for a licensed, bonded, insured general contractor that you have used and would highly recommend, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

0Reply
32 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Washington DC · Member since 2016 · 847 posts · 656 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Bill Tiller:

    Hello,

    If anyone would like to share contact info for a licensed, bonded, insured general contractor that you have used and would highly recommend, I would appreciate it!

    Thanks!

    DM me I got a great contractor 
  • Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 22 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jack Seiden:
    Quote from @Bill Tiller:

    Hello,

    If anyone would like to share contact info for a licensed, bonded, insured general contractor that you have used and would highly recommend, I would appreciate it!

    Thanks!

    DM me I got a great contractor 

     I would like to know, also. I just sent you a message.

  • Wholesaler · Bethesda, MD · Member since 2011 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Thanks Jack.  Will contact you shortly.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.