Agents! How are you flipping homes in 2023?

Agents! How are you flipping homes in 2023?

Billy FarleyPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Detroit, MI · Member since 2021 · 43 posts · 11 votes

I am partnered with a contractor, I will be working with him as well as being the agent on both sides of the deal. What are y'alls strategy for this next year?

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Finding deals as cheap as possible, utilizing creative finance and as little cash out of pocket when closing deals. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Billy Farley:

    I am partnered with a contractor, I will be working with him as well as being the agent on both sides of the deal. What areDoi y'alls strategy for this next year?

    Doing the same thing I have been doing for 10 years, buying way below the ARV, fixing renting keeping some and flipping some


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.