Any Fix & Flippers in the Nashville area?

Any Fix & Flippers in the Nashville area?

Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP!

I was curious if there was anyone around the Nashville TN area that currently does fix and flips? I want to gain more knowledge in this space and I'm willing to help out on the project for free to gain knowledge. I'm 24 years old and would love to get my first fix and flip within the next year or two. On the job experience is the best practice and I would love to help someone with their flip!

1Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 5 votes
3y

I can fix if you can flip

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Yes i do several per year. Do you have any construction project management experience? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    I do renovations in the area, but don't have any active deals going on right now. 

    I have a new construction coming out the ground sometime in 2023. 

    I'd be happy to walk you through a project 

  • Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    @Allan Smith

    Unfortunately my experience is within the trucking industry. I co own a small Trucking business with 4 trucks. I also drive locally for a large company. I’m looking to learn as much as I can regarding fixing and flipping real estate. Everything from financing and finding deals to selling and marketing. I’ll take any and all advice in between

  • Murfreesboro, TN · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    @Luka Milicevic

    That would be great! I’ll connect with you and if you think of it let me know, Thankyou

  • Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    I'm a carpenter with a decent amount of experience. If you got idea I got the know how. If anyone is looking to hire someone who's just now starting their business I'd appreciate it.

  • Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    I can fix if you can flip

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.