• Rental Property Investor
  • Lafayette, LA
Votes |
Help me design this flip! Paint colors, interior design, flooring

Jeremy H.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lafayette, LA
Posted Jan 30 2023, 09:58

I just got a house under contract close to college campus - 4 bed/3 bath. Should turn out to be a good long term one. 

I was hoping to get some help on what more experienced minds would do with this one as far as interior/exterior colors & features. 

So far I'm thinking for the interior SW Agreeable grey (walls), SW Extra White (trim, doors, cabinets). Then stained wood/butcher block for the countertops - just to match what is existing with the countertops and the flooring. It's a 1930s house, so very old but in decent shape. In 2013 they added central AC, hardwired alarm/fire system, insulation, 22 new double paned windows, so it's been modernized somewhat. 

What would you do for the exterior?  Window screens/wood I'll just spray black. All rotted wood is getting repaired. Mainly looking for a good color scheme (not blue and white - too played out here) This is a lively area of town, revitalizing, college kids, kind of "hippy" if you will. 

Here's the paint color/look I'm going for (example home below):

Here's the home I'm working with:

Front Exterior

Jack & Jill Bathroom 

Living Room (windows all to the left)

Kitchen Area 

Kitchen area again (Refrigerator would go to the left, door to a bedroom would also be to the left of the refrigerator). Countertop/Cabinet area to the right?

Second bathroom - shower stall is to the right, toilet across from the sink

Loading replies...