Garage Door Purchase

Garage Door Purchase

Rental Property Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 17 votes

Hi, anyone have good suggestions for purchasing new garage doors for a good price? Home Depot and Lowe's have decent options, wondering if there's any other good options that people have used. I just need the door and I'll install it myself. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Andy SabischPro Member
Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2021 · 657 posts · 559 votes
3y
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Steve Sorensen:

    Hi, anyone have good suggestions for purchasing new garage doors for a good price? Home Depot and Lowe's have decent options, wondering if there's any other good options that people have used. I just need the door and I'll install it myself. Thanks in advance!

    I'm sure  you must know what you are doing, so please excuse my pointing out that if you tension the spring incorrectly of if you release the tension from the door connection you can wind up with some pretty nasty lacerations.

    That is all, have a nice day.
  • Andy SabischPro Member
    Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2021 · 657 posts · 559 votes
    3y
  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Andy Sabisch:
    That's what I did too. Heck of a lot safer.
  • Bill J FayPro Member
    Lender · San Diego · Member since 2023 · 216 posts · 209 votes
    3y

    I see you are in Colorado. Highly recommend One Clear Choice Garage Doors.

    Garage Doors - One Clear Choice Denver Colorado (oneclearchoicegaragedoors.com)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.