Do you flip just for the money or is it a passion?

Do you flip just for the money or is it a passion?

Rockford, IL · Member since 2012 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I was just wondering about others on the forum? I have a passion for renovating houses. Me and my husband have been doing this for 25 years.

We have built a couple new homes but nothing motivates me like a renovation project. We are smaller scale. I realize a lot of you on here a big players. Still what motivated you into flipping homes?

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greeley, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Both, I have always loved houses. I would love to build houses as well at some point.

  • Rockford, IL · Member since 2012 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thanks for your input Mark!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.