Flip Success or Flop Lessons: Share Your Most Memorable Flip!

Flip Success or Flop Lessons: Share Your Most Memorable Flip!

Realtor · Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 95 posts · 50 votes

Hey fellow flippers!

Have you ever tackled a flip that took a surprising turn? Whether it was a hidden gem of a find or a seemingly minor hiccup that turned into a full-blown project detour, we’ve all got stories.

I'm eager to hear what your most memorable house flip was like. Here's what would be great to share:

  1. The unexpected: Did you uncover any surprising elements during the flip?
  1. The triumphs: What were your biggest wins?
  1. The learnings: Any particular lessons learned that you can pass on?

Your experiences are invaluable, whether they're wins or lessons, and they enrich us all. Let’s share and grow together in this flipping journey!

Looking forward to your stories below!

2Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · NH/ME · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 17 votes
    2y

    The only Flip I've ever done was supposed to be a Long-Term SFR rental. We got into the thing and ended up gutting it. About $80k later we had a nice house. We found books from the early 1900's. We did pretty well on that one, but I wish I still had it because rents kept going higher where it would have brought in a good return long term.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.