$19K City Foreclosure...a good buy?

My wife and I are military, out of state investors looking at a $19K City of Milwaukee foreclosure duplex to flip and hold...this will be our first renovation! Property is taken down to the studs and city has already done an essential scope of work assessment totaling $66K needing to be completed in 180 days from date of purchase. House has been on the market for 87 days and we're thinking of offering $1K for the property, paying no more than $5K. I think the essential repairs plus the minor repairs (e.g., drywall, flooring, outlets, etc.) and amenities (i.e., stove and refrigerator, possibly washer and dryer combo), the reno budget will be closer to $75K-$85K; talking with a GC in a couple weeks to confirm. Plan to apply for a Fannie Mae Homestyle Loan to fund the rental. Properties in that area seem to cap out at around $120K-$130K on the high end and around $70K to $100K on average but those homes aren't fully renovated and have had little to no work done on them. Working with our property manager up there to confirm but I believe we can get at least $900 per unit (7 bed/2 bath). All in, seems like it'll be: $85K for renovation, $5K to purchase, $5K for closing costs + Fannie Mae loan draw fees + permits/inspections + agent commission totaling $95K. We plan to put 20% down, $19K, to remove PMI requirement. At $1800 per unit, it'll be close to the 2% Rule. If I am able to pick up the house and keep all in cost to $95K, should I consider moving forward with the purchase? Am I missing anything? Be brutally honest...only way I'm going to learn!
