I’m looking to connect with developers or flippers who could use extra hands on their deals(if you are doing something else I still would like to connect). I found out about biggerpockets like 3 months ago and I love the community. I decided to take the first step and I'm willing to help investors with their business. I'm 21 and I'm amazed how great this community is. I live in Tampa, FL and I'd love to connect with investors already in my market or markets near me. I'm willing to help with anything no matter how easy or hard the task is, I just want to help and learn. Thank you
Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 187 posts · 117 votes
8mo
Hey Jeremis,
You should reach out to a local investment club in your area. You will find a lot of like minded investors there that could possibly use your help and in return for your sweat equity. You will be able to learn from them.
Real Estate Agent · Greater Tampa Bay Area · Member since 2026 · 16 posts · 3 votes
7mo
Hey Jeremis!
Quick question... what is your role? Are you just trying to connect with investors to get to a point where you will be investing yourself? If that is the case, I would recommend looking into Tampa REIA. It is a great group that has tons of meetups all the time. There are a bunch of investors, and they host networking events and ones where you can hear an array of speakers!