I know what I want to do , needing help.

I know what I want to do , needing help.

Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello, I am Jennifer, I have no idea where to start i know what i want i just need help achieving it . I have lots of big plans , I need funding , a mentor and well a team. 

0Reply
114 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peter MckernanBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8mo

    This is a good place to start, and I would jump into as many events in your local area as you can. You can find partners, money and more money to do deals! 

    The McKernan Group4.957 Reviews
  • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8mo

    Okay , thank you I will do that .

  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    7mo
    Quote from @Jennifer L Fazio:

    Hello, I am Jennifer, I have no idea where to start i know what i want i just need help achieving it . I have lots of big plans , I need funding , a mentor and well a team. 

    Hey @Jennifer L Fazio, welcome to the BP Forum! What type of properties most interests you, SFR, 2-4 MF, or 5+ MF? What is your price range/down payment amount? How much rehab are you willing to take on, light, medium, heavy, or gut rehab? Are you looking for properties in your local market or somewhere else?

  • Matthew BernalBusiness Member
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 497 posts · 126 votes
    7mo

    Hey Jennifer, welcome to the BP forum

    This is a great place to start. What kind of real estate are you most interested in right now (rentals, flips, multifamily)? And do you have a target market in mind?

    Before worrying about funding, I would  focus on getting clear on your first strategy and building the right foundation. What’s your ultimate goal — cash flow, long-term appreciation, financial freedom timeline?

    Happy to point you in the right direction.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.