Grand Prairie, TX · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 1 vote
I know this is a really silly question. So what happens to the staged items used to stage the house for sell? Do you usally ask the buyer if they want to buy all of it? Showing the a full list of items and price? I'm pretty much sure you can make some kinda money off of this.
Wholesaler · Cottage Grove, MN · Member since 2013 · 87 posts · 14 votes
12y
I think you could go either way. If you purchased the items yourself you could keep them to reuse in the next flip or offer them to the potential buyer, reflected in price of course. Alot of people are looking for a fully furnished house. If you put that in your listing that would definitely grab those buyers and put you ahead of other listings. Personal preference in my opinion. After staging our last house we decided to keep the furniture to use on our next flip. However if the buyers would have shown any interest we would have negotiated that into the price.
Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 8 votes
12y
I agree with Matt you can go a couple of ways....Are you supplying the items yourself? If so you can include in purchase price or terms to make the deal sweeter & procure that buyer. Or you can take the items & use them in your next property.
If you used an outside source they could just take them back.